Our mission is to pro-actively manage the financial affairs of the City to optimize their long-term benefit to its citizens, employing the highest levels of professional standards, personal ethics, and client-focused behaviors.
Our Financial Strategy
- The Control of Long-Term Liabilities and Recurring Expense
- The Provision for the Future Availability of Current Assets
- The Avoidance of any Structural Expense Imbalance
- The Running of Government Like a Business
- This means recognizing citizens and business owners as shareholders and taking actions appropriate to the protection of that part of their owner's equity that is based on the safety, attractiveness, and overall desirability of the City's business and living environments.
Kurt Swartzlander, MBAFinance Director
Lory Irwin, CGFO, CPA, M.Acc.Assistant Finance Director
Gretchen SwiftAccounting Clerk III
Jennifer HartAccounting Clerk II
Joanna ForquerAccounting Clerk I/Cashier