Enjoy live music and dance the night away at the City of Daytona Beach Shores’ Free Concerts – held on the last Friday of the month at the Shores Pavilion!
Admission is free, and you are welcome to bring your own picnic or snacks. Please bring your own chair and set up in the Pavilion or on the lawn.
Friday night Free Concerts are 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The schedule is:
- Friday, June 24 – featuring guitar player and singer Tommy Bryant
- Friday, July 29 – featuring contemporary, acoustic duo Gilly & the Girl
- Friday, Sept. 30 – featuring R&B soul, funk band Then2Now
In addition to the series of Free Concerts, the City has scheduled three Food Truck events with Live Music, at the Shores Pavilion and McElroy Park. Admission is free, with gourmet food available for purchase from 14 food trucks, plus two cash bars.
- Friday, May 27 – Food Trucks & Live Music by the Treblemakers, featuring jazz, oldies and light rock, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug 26 – Food Trucks & Live Music by Walker & Walker, a variety music duo from the MPiRE band that performs songs from the 1960s to today, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct 28 – Food Trucks & Live Music by blues band Packrat’s Smokehouse, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
The Shores Pavilion is located at 3048 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores, with nearby parking also available at McElroy Park and the Shores Community Center. For more information, call the city’s Recreation Department at 386-281-3000.