2990 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
Phone: (386) 763-5353
Phone: (386) 763-5326
Phone: (386) 763-5328
Phone: (386) 763-5327
Our mission is to pro-actively manage the financial affairs of the City to optimize their long-term benefit to its citizens, employing the highest levels of professional standards, personal ethics, and client-focused behaviors.
OUR FINANCIAL STRATEGY
- The Control of Long-Term Liabilities and Recurring Expense
- The Provision for the Future Availability of Current Assets
- The Avoidance of any Structural Expense Imbalance
- The Running of Government Like a Business
- This means recognizing that the City is a perpetual entity and must plan (as a business does) to annually to grow its cash positions and net assets to protect that part of citizen owner equity that is based on the safety, attractiveness, and overall desirability of the City’s business and living environments.
FINANCE DIRECTOR - Steve Whitmer, Ed.D
CONTROLLER – Bill Rotella, CPA, CGFO, M.Acc.
ACCOUNTANT - Lory Irwin, M.Acc.
ACCOUNTING CLERK- Cyndi Cole
CASHIER/UTILITY BILLING CLERK - Gretchen Swift