WAV Rebates for Washing Machines and Rain Barrels
HELP CONSERVE WATER!!!
RAIN BARREL AND WASHING MACHINE REBATES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM THE WATER AUTHORITY OF VOLUSIA
The Water Authority of Volusia is offering a limited number of $20 rebates for rain barrels and $100 rebates for low water volume front-loading washing machines that are purchased after November 1, 2008
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST:
- Be a resident of Daytona Beach Shores; DeBary; DeLand; Deltona; Edgewater; Holly Hill; Ponce Inlet; Port Orange; Orange City; Ormond Beach; South Daytona or unincorporated Volusia County.
- Purchase the rain barrel or washing machine after November 1, 2008
- Complete rebate form (available for download at www.WAVh2o.com, or call WAV at 386-226-0422 x 27)
- Provide proof of purchase
- Provide a copy of the most recent water bill from your utility, bill must be current.
Details available at www.WAVh2o.com or call WAV at 386-226-0422 x 27:
Any brand of washing machine is eligible, as long as it is a front loading low-volume water conserving appliance.
Any brand of rain barrel is eligible, and barrels can be purchased from any source, as long as the barrel will contain a minimum of 50 gallons. A list of vendors/commercial operations known to provide rain barrels in Volusia County can be found on the WAV website.
NOTE: Purchasers are solely responsible for the installation and compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations of any governmental entity or homeowner’s association.
WAV does not warrant or otherwise guarantee the rain barrel or washing machine or its operation.
- WAV or representative of the local government agency utility may inspect the installation of the rain barrel or washing machine within six months of installation.
- Rebate checks will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the documents to those who have met the requirements. The program is available on a first-come, first-served basis until a total of 150 rain barrel rebates and 70 washing machine rebates have been issued.