Daytona Beach Shores Oceans Racquet & Recreation Club
Oceans Racquet Club is Closed During Construction of our New Community Center
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
Currently Closed due to Construction
- Instruction by Appointment with Kim DelFino-USPTA Teaching Pro
- Racquet Re-Stringing Available ( See Tennis Pro)
- Open Court (come without a partner...pick up a game:)
- Cardio Tennis- Weds @ 6p
Our beautiful facilities, located directly behind Walgreens, offers eight well maintained clay courts and one hard court with a hitting wall. In addition, the Oceans Racquet Club also offers two bocce ball courts, two shuffleboard courts, and two horseshoe pits. All of our recreation areas are lit and available for evening play. We also offer locker room facilities and a social area. Group and private lessons are available for all ages and levels of ability as well as monthly round robins. All facilities are owned and operated by the City of Daytona Beach Shores and on-site free parking is available.
We offer an "Open Court" for people that do not have a scheduled match or anyone to play with. Come without a partner, pick up games. This takes place all week long in the mornings.
Customer service is a high priority at the Oceans Racquet Club and you will have a great tennis experience! Our friendly staff is dedicated and available to assist you in whatever your needs may be.
For players bringing their own equipment, Horseshoe, and Shuffleboard facilities are open every day, dawn to dusk (lights go off at 9p). We have shuffleboard equipment and horseshoes available for use during business hours. The bocce balls are always available on the bocce courts for use.
The Club hosts numerous social and competitive events throughout the year. Please check with the staff for availability and schedule.
NEW COMMUNITY CENTER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
March 2017 Update-
- Construction fencing was removed from the south parking lot.
- South parking lot, including associated landscaping and irrigation was completed and turned over to the City for use on 3/13/17.
- A secure walkway through the tennis courts was provided for golfer access to the parking lot.
- FPL transformer was relocated out of the new building's footprint and work on the pad and foundation commenced.
- A new temporary sidewalk was poured on the west side of the north parking area for golfer and pedestrian access.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony was held on 3/29/17.
- NEW UPDATE: THE BOCCE BALL AND SHUFFLE BOARD COURT AREA IS NOW OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR PLAY!
- Check back for monthly updates. If you have any questions please contact Fred Hiatt (firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-763-5365).