Site Development Plan Review Process
- Confirm property is located within City limits. If property is not located within City limits and you would like to voluntarily annex into the City go to step 5.
- Verify proposed use/development is consistent with the property’s Zoning and list of permitted uses.
- Verify proposed use/development is consistent with the Future Land Use Map.
- Peruse the City’s Land Development Code and Comprehensive Plan to determine applicable land development regulations.
- If assistance is needed regarding annexations, comprehensive plan amendments, rezoning, special exceptions, variances, etc. please feel free to contact the City Planner.
- Contact the City Planner to learn about the submission and review processes or click here for an illustration of the site plan review process for projects over 5,000 feet.
- Submit relevant application, fee and plans to the Planning Division for review.